Monday, October 12, 2009

PARENTS


Watching "The Game" and Melonie had to beg her parents for some money to help on her tuition. The only reason why they wasn't helping her was because she ran of Derwin. Not cool I feel if that is my child I'll help them no matter what even if I don't approve of there girl friend or boyfriend.

That's why I love my parents they help me even though they didn't approve of any of my boyfriends. I think parents are just like that,A-holes for no reason. Like it's programed..LoL


No matter the bill they always seem to fit it,wonder how many tumors they got from looking at em' hahahaha, See how hard they gone scream when they see this bill for my medical school.OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



SCREAMING I GOTTA DO IT FOR MY KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETA, MY BABY, MY MAN AND MY FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment