Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NOT FEELING THIS AT ALL

TOO MUCH WORK WTF HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO. I QUIT, SERIOUSLY I'M DROPPING THESE CLASSES AND CONCENTRATING ON ONE MAJOR. TRYING TO BE SUPER WOMAN AND SHIT MIGHT NOT GRADUATE."SIGH"

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETA

My motivaton gone, I thought I had it, but it slips away here and now, soon it'll be all gone then what will I be. The person that reached out and grabbed it then dropped it at the finish line. I feel like crying

What am I goin gto school for. Because I'm so close i can smell it but can't eat it. Waking up evey morning to do this. In the end where will I be. Some body baby mama sitting around waiting for him to come home."ugh" Do I want that? Not really, but when life takes that one person that kept you moving what you do? STOP!!!!! She would probaly say "Bitch what's wrong with you" but thats tiugh when you have to think it and she not really here to say it in person.

DAMN MAN! WHAT THE FUCK WE LIVING FOR~KETA~


MAYBE I'LL FEEL BETTER IN THE MORNING~HAVING ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment