Friday, October 9, 2009

HAIR


Can't wait till that movie hit theaters on the 23rd. I will be there, I love it. It occurred to me that the people with the most hair don't do they shit. The ones that always stay with they shit whipped and dipped bald-headed like a mutha....Naw but for real it do be something like that. So being me I did some experimenting of my own. That shit true, I ain't do my hair just combed it and put it in a ponytail, relaxed when nessary and put it right back up. My shit grew to my shoulders in less than six months. Now I'm all happy and shit started getting my wig done.....hahahahaha trying to be cute. My friend Ashley cut all her hair off meaning shaved sides and everything,shawty hair was as long as Tyra Banks weave...lol

My next style Taraji Henson cut I love her and my BD say he think I'll look nice in it..kinda skepticl about doing it, just now getting my shit back right.....why black people be doing that?


YOU AIN'T DONE TILL YA HAIR DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment