Saturday, May 23, 2009

A CHILDS LOVE

I never knew true love untill I saw this little girl she was about three years old and so black and adorable. I instanly fell in love. I became so attached to this child everytime I came to where I was going she was the first person I wantet to see. I would give her anything she wanted and she never really asked for much. At first I just thought it was a phase and she only wanted to be around me because I was buying her stuff, but it wan't like that she would just want to be around me. Everytime I see her she would run to me with open arms and a big smile on her face. So then I knew thats what it was. It brings so much joy to me to feel that type of love who could turn that down. I never knew how much my heart could hold untill the day she called me mama* Now I know I will never replace that number one person in her life but it felt so good. The crazy thing about it is I really don't like kids>I like babies when they can't talk lol. But this little girl stole my heart. I do and will do anything for her no matter what. I see how real mothers feel now*well some of them* So yeah I'm proud to say I have a daughter and if you see us in the streets she'll say the same thing. I LOVE YOU>MY NIYA BABY. I CAN'T FORGET MY LITTLE SISTER CONNIE BABY>I LOVE YOU TOO. MY BABIES SPOILED ROTTEN
♥MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AND HER COUSIN♥


►MY ABORABLE BABY SISTER◄

No comments:

Post a Comment